Vacancies at HIOWAA
Are you looking to get involved with a Charity where you can really make a difference?
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance began operations in 2007 and every day the crew provide an efficient, prompt response to road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses, and many other incidents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
We are lucky enough to be invited to lots of events, especially during the summer. To be able to attend, the Charity needs to rely on the on-going support of our volunteers. This is where you could help.
The Events Assistant role will include:
- Manning the merchandise stand
- Acting as an information source to the members of the public
- Collecting donations in collection buckets
- Assisting with the event set up and close-down
Why join us:
- To work with a fantastic Charity that saves lives
- To receive training and to learn new skills
- To open up new career opportunities and enhance your CV
- To attend interesting and fun events
- To meet new people and make new friends
If you are interested in this role, please contact Clegg Bamber on tel: 02380 333377 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org