Vacancies at HIOWAA
Salary: in the region of £28,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Full-time
Are you looking for a challenging role within an incredible Charity where you can really make a difference?
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance began operations in 2007 and every day the crew provide an efficient, prompt response to road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses, and many other incidents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The Charity’s offices are based in Nursling. It is a busy and friendly team and they agree that it is a fantastic place to work.
Working as part of the fundraising team, you will increase mid-range Individual Giving income, and build a responsive and supportive donor stewardship programme for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance. You will plan, develop and deliver Individual Giving fundraising while ensuring that our brand, profile and reputation is promoted. As the Individual Giving Fundraiser, you will be responsible for helping HIOWAA to achieve our 5-year strategic plan.
• Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills with the ability to give professional presentations, talks and deliver pitches on behalf of HIOWAA.
• Extensive experience of donor care methodologies and donor segmentation
• The ability to provide fundraising solutions appropriate to the audience being addressed.
• Understanding of how to maximise fundraising opportunities and donor acquisition
• A solid understanding of modern fundraising techniques, including online and social networking.
• Experience of marketing, sales and business development.
• Numeracy and analytical skills with excellent organisational and time management skills.
• A flexible approach and a willingness to travel and work unsocial hours.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 7th October 2018