Vacancies at HIOWAA
Salary: in the region of £28,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Full-time
Are you looking for a challenging role within an incredible Charity where you can really make a difference?
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance began operations in 2007 and every day the crew provide an efficient, prompt response to road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses, and many other incidents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The Charity’s offices are based in Nursling. It is a busy and friendly team and they agree that it is a fantastic place to work.
Working as part of the fundraising team, you will ensure that our Events programme is delivered across Hampshire and Isle of Wight. You will do this by organising mass participation and high-end events that raise awareness and grow HIOWAA’s brand, profile and reputation. The post holder will ensure that donor acquisition and income generation is sufficient enough to meet our events income target. The Events Fundraiser will also demonstrate continuous fundraising development to help HIOWAA achieve our 5-year strategic vision.
• Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills with the ability to give professional presentations, talks and deliver pitches on behalf of HIOWAA.
• Experience of raising funds from events.
• The ability to provide fundraising solutions appropriate to the audience.
• Understanding of how to maximise fundraising opportunities and donor acquisition.
• A solid understanding of modern fundraising techniques, including online and social networking.
• Experience of marketing, sales and business development.
• Numeracy and analytical skills with excellent organisational and time management skills.
• A flexible approach and a willingness to travel and work unsocial hours.
• A full, clean UK Driving Licence
Please email your covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23rd July 2018