Our Promise to You
HIOWAA receives no government, statutory or national lottery funding for routine operations and it is only thanks to the generosity our supporters that we are able to keep the Air Ambulance flying and saving lives.
We never take your support for granted and we take our responsibilities to you very seriously. Our Charity values of Openness, Dedication, Professionalism and Teamwork underline everything that we do, and we adhere to the very highest standards in governance, donor care and compliance.
Our board of 12 Trustees are responsible for the good governance of the Charity. It is their duty to ensure that the Charity is accountable, is managed in line with its vision and mission, and is compliant with legal and statutory requirements.
Our Promise to you
- We are clear about who we are and what we do.
- We spend your money wisely and let you know how your money is spent.
- We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator, which sets and maintains the standards for charitable fundraising, aiming to ensure that fundraising is respectful, open, honest and accountable to the public. We are committed to complying with its Fundraising Promise and the Code of Fundraising Practice.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and we take data protection very seriously. We never sell your data to a third party and we will only use your details to contact you in the ways in which you have agreed.
- Sometimes we use carefully selected external suppliers who we train, monitor and regulate to meet our standards. We will act quickly if they do not meet the high standards we set.
- Your feedback is very important to us and we will always listen to and take any concerns you have seriously – you can contact us here. We have a simple and robust complaints process should you ever feel that we have let you down.
For more information on how to make a complaint, please read our complaints policy.