Missions flown this year
Total missions flown
Most recent mission
- 28/04/2017 - Patient involved in a horse riding accident in Whitsbury, treated and the scene and airlifted to University Hospital Southampton
- 11/04/2017 - Patient transfer from Newport, Isle of Wight to University Hospital Southampton.
- 10/04/2017 - 26 year old patient became unwell in Tidworth, treated at the scene and taken to hospital by road with a HEMS paramedic.
- 09/04/2017 - Patient involved in a quad bike accident, treated at the scene and airlifted from Petersfield to University Hospital Southampton.
- 09/04/2017 - Patient involved in a cycling accident in Petersfield, treated at the scene and airlifted to University Hospital Southampton.
Ordinary People. Extraordinary Care. Supported by You.
Find out where our fundraising team will be appearing around the region
Join one of our challenges
Help raise much needed funds to support HIOWAA
Why not browse our gift shop? All proceeds go to the Air Ambulance
Please take 5 minutes to help us improve our service