Vacancies at HIOWAA
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance brings our advanced Critical Care Team to sick and injured people in our region when they need it most. Available both day and night, 365 days a year, our highly skilled doctors, paramedics and pilots are called out many times a day to attend road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses and many other incidents. As an organisation that is entirely reliant on public support, it is thanks to the generosity of the communities that we serve, that we can generate the funds needed to keep the Air Ambulance flying and Critical Care Team on the road. Through sustained support, our crew continue to make a positive impact and save lives.
Working as part of the fundraising team, you will ensure that our innovative corporate fundraising programme is delivered across Hampshire and Isle of Wight; driving awareness, establishing opportunities and raising funds, helping to achieve our ambitious plans and deliver the very best for our beneficiaries.
Area: Hampshire and Isle of Wight
Reports to: Partnerships Manager
Main purpose of the role: The post holder will be responsible for developing new relationships with corporate supporters and provide outstanding donor care for existing relationships. The post holder will ensure that our annual corporate income target is met and has the capacity to grow. Working closely with the fundraising team, the post holder will help to deliver the 5 year HIOWAA Fundraising Strategy.
- Devise and implement plans for corporate acquisition and development by being resourceful, creative and thinking innovatively
- Regularly review the corporate fundraising acquisition plans to ensure that activity supports the income generation targets
- Deliver confident and engaging presentations suited to a variety of audiences outlining HIOWAA’s values, core message and future strategy.
- Monitor the success of all corporate relationships based on financial return, visibility of our brand and supporter engagement.
- Ensure that all donors receive timely and relevant charity updates
- Supply corporate partners with promotional collateral as and when required
- Liaise with the Partnership Manager and finance team to ensure accurate reporting of Institutions income
- Identify and develop new fundraising opportunities with external agencies and organisations
- Support colleagues where appropriate with wider fundraising team initiatives
- Respond appropriately to all queries, providing information, advice and support materials quickly and efficiently
- Working collaboratively with the Volunteer Coordinator to ensure adequate support for corporate outreach
- Work with the HIOWAA Marketing and Communications team to ensure wide spread and timely promotion of activities across all media platforms.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant charity legislation and the Code of Fundraising Practice
- Some flexibility will be expected to support other tasks as requested by your line manager
- Manage financial and supporter records through the HIOWAA CRM database
- Help to organise, support and attend events, campaigns and challenges, both self-generated and assigned events organized by the HIOWAA team or by volunteers.
Key Skills / Requirements: The job holder will have;
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills with the ability to deliver professional presentations on behalf of HIOWAA.
- Experience of corporate fundraising, sales or the corporate environment.
- The ability to provide fundraising solutions appropriate to the audience being addressed.
- Understanding of how to maximise corporate fundraising opportunities
- A solid understanding of modern fundraising techniques, including digital marketing and social media.
- Numeracy and analytical skills with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- An understanding of and interest in the voluntary sector.
- A willingness to take part in training as required by HIOWAA.
- A flexible approach and a willingness to travel and work unsocial hours.
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence
The Corporate Fundraiser will have non-exclusive use of charity vehicles to undertake their duties.
For more info please click here.
To apply please send your C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org