We have been chosen as the 2022-23 INSPIRE Business Awards charity partner.
Entries are now open to businesses from across north Hampshire to celebrate their success in a range of categories (below). On Thursday 13 July, The Anvil, Basingstoke, will host the gala awards evening for people and businesses from across Basingstoke and Deane, Rushmoor and Test Valley.
Every year, the INSPIRE Business Awards steering group selects a charity partner that will benefit from profile and fundraising opportunities, and this year we are proud to be the good cause in the spotlight.
John Biffen, chair of the INSPIRE Business Awards steering group, said:
“The INSPIRE Business Awards has a long and proud track record of supporting good causes, and over the years, the event has helped charities to raise their profile as well as thousands of pounds, thanks to the support of the generous awards night audiences.
“This year, we are delighted that Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance will be the event charity partner. It currently costs £15,000 a day to maintain this life-saving service, and so the INSPIRE Business Awards steering group are pleased to play a part in publicising the work of this vital charity and in also providing the team with a great opportunity to showcase the service and their work.”
Keith Wilson, Director of Income and Engagement for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance, said:
“The INSPIRE Business Awards are the highlight of the north Hampshire business calendar and the whole air ambulance team are proud and grateful to be chosen as the charity partner for event. We look forward to working with organisers and partners to deliver a really special ceremony that supports our work saving lives across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.”
The clock is ticking to the March 6 entry deadline. Entry to the awards, which are organised by Destination Basingstoke, is free and easy and can be done online at www.destinationbasingstoke.co.uk/inspire
All those selected as finalists receive two free tickets to the glittering awards ceremony.
The 2022-23 award categories are:
1. Business of the Year (Over £1million turnover) – sponsored by Absolutely Offices
2. Entrepreneur of the Year – sponsored by Menzies
3. Employer of the Year – sponsored by Reality HR
4. New Business of the Year – sponsored by Trustmark
5. Business and Community – sponsored by Face TV
6. Innovation Excellence Award – sponsored by RSM
7. Service Excellence Award– sponsored by Morr & Co Solicitors
8. Young Business Person of the Year – sponsored by Minuteman Press
9. Environmental Responsibility Award – sponsored by Vitacress
10. Wellbeing at Work Award – sponsored by Festival Place
11. Diversity and Inclusion Champion – sponsored by Sovereign
12. Small Business of the Year – available for sponsorship
Is your business or organisation looking to make a difference to lives in our communities? Get in touch today to hear how you can help.