Terms and Conditions
Small Change Big Difference – Win a trip to the Airbase Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Refer a Friend’ prize draw featured in online marketing and direct mailings that have been organised by Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance (HIOWAA).
2. By entering the prize draw entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions which may be mentioned in any messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way.
3. HIOWAA may cancel or amend the prize draw, prize draw information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Prize draw Entry
4. The prize draw is open to all current HIOWAA Supporters. Employees, Crew and Volunteers and members of their immediate families may not enter. If entered and selected another draw will take place and another winner selected.
5. The prize draw is open from the 30th July 2019 and will close at midnight on the 30th August 2019. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw.
6. There are no limits on the number of entries a supporter may have in the draw; an entry will be added each time one of those they refer signs up to the Small Change Big Difference scheme by making at least one monthly payment of £8.00. That must be done through the charity’s website via the “donate monthly” page.”
7. The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and the draw for the winner will take place within 10 working days of the date on which the prize draw closes.
8. HIOWAA will attempt to notify the winner within 21 working days after the closing date.
9. The prize is a (x1) visit to the Charity Airbase for the winner and four guests. No more than five people can attend the visit.
10. The Airbase visit must be taken within 6 months of notification.
11. There is no monetary value to the prize, and therefore it cannot be exchanged for money and cannot be transferred to someone else.
12. If the winner is unable to arrange a visit within the allotted period, another winner will be selected.
13. HIOWAA cannot guarantee access to the aircraft or crew on the day of the visit if it is attending a mission during the allotted time of the visit.
Data Protection and Publicity
1. By accepting, the prize draw prize the winner is agreeing to take part in any marketing either film, social media or printed publications as necessary and appropriately for the for promotion of the Charity.
2. HIOWAA may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s (and (if applicable) their companion’s) name, address, and image and their comments relating to the prize draw experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media without notice or without any fee being paid.
3. HIOWAA shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation, any successor legislation or other applicable law.
4. These terms and conditions were last updated on 4th July 2019