Friday 17th May
Coffee shops across the south have pledged their support to keeping the Critical Care Team full of beans!
So far, 19 shops and cafes will top up the on duty crews coffee cups, free of charge.
This initiative will enable our doctors and paramedics to take a much needed break in between responding to the most critically ill patients.
HIOWAA Clinical Governance Lead, Dr Simon Hughes said:
“We really appreciate this initiative. We see some horrible things and do our absolute best to help. Great coffee goes a long way to fuel us up to be at peak performance.”
If you would like to join the HIOWAA Coffee Network to support our Critical Care Teams, please get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our thanks go to everyone who has pledged their support so far:
- Caffe Lee, Lee-on-the-Solent
- Josie’s, Petersfield
- The Parlour Tearoom, Basingstoke
- No1 Coffee, Fareham
- The Little Kitchen Company, Winchester
- Cuppercheeno – Alresford
- Cuppercheeno, West Meon
- Winchester Coffee Roasters, Winchester
- Water Garden Café, Romsey
- Bistro 8, Sarisbury Green
- Laneway Coffee, Lee-on-the-Solent
- Home Coffee, Cosham
- Home Coffee, Southsea
- Serendipity Tea Rooms, Fleet
- Signature Flight Support, Southampton
- The Boat House Café, Southampton
- More of the Good Stuff, Basingstoke
- Baffled Coffee, Southsea
- Netley Nibbles, Southampton
- The Lovely Little Café, Hythe
- The Bayside Cabin, Gosport