Become a corporate partner
WHY we need your help
It currently costs in excess of £15,000 a day to maintain our life saving service, and it is only thanks to the generosity of the communities that we serve that we are able keep the Air Ambulance flying and saving lives.
HOW to get involved
If you are looking to partner with a high profile local charity then HIOWAA can help tailor a relationship that will maximise the benefit for both you and us.
Working towards our Brand Values Of: Openness, Dedication, Teamwork, Professionalism, we can develop effective exciting opportunities that will match your own Brand Values, working towards your own Corporate Social Responsibility objectives. For further information on how to get involved please contact email@example.com or 07966 017236.
WHAT a corporate partnership means for you
- Make a strong statement about your company’s commitment and social responsibility to the community in which you work.
- Tailored relationship between your company and Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance (HIOWAA).
- Self development opportunities for you and your colleagues. Building team, morale, motivation and engagement.
- Strong brand association aligned with companies brand values.
- High visibility partnership awareness.
- Associate your brand through our print, social media and website with a high profile local charity.
- Open and honest relationship with clear understanding of partnership commitments.
- Help ensure we are there for the people of Hampshire and Isle of Wight when they need us most.