We are there for you.
Day and night, 365 days a year, we respond to the region’s most critically ill, by air and by road. Our Air Ambulance isn’t funded by the government. It’s funded by you.
We need your support now more than ever. Our fundraising events were understandably cancelled or postponed due to the Coronavirus pandemic, but we’re still responding. That’s why we need your help.
Here are 5 ways you can help to keep us flying and saving lives:
- Sign up to our regular giving programme, Small Change Big Difference.
- Play our Charity Lottery.
- Shop online with Amazon Smile. They donate 0.5% of your purchase, at no extra cost to you, to charity.
- Sign up to receive our Charity Magazine.
- Donate the money you save by taking a packed lunch or skipping the takeaway coffee.