We are there for you.
Day and night, 365 days a year, we respond to the region’s most critically ill, by air and by road. Our Air Ambulance isn’t funded by the government. It’s funded by you.
We need your support now more than ever. Our fundraising events have understandably been cancelled or postponed due to the Coronavirus pandemic, but we’re still responding. That’s why we need your help.
Here are 5 ways you can help to keep us flying and saving lives:
- Sign up to our regular giving programme, Small Change Big Difference, or play our Charity Lottery.
- Sign up to our new virtual 5km fun run; Dash in the Dark
- Shop online with Amazon Smile. They donate 0.5% of your purchase, at no extra cost to you, to charity.
- Sign up to receive our Charity Magazine.
- Donate the money you have saved in lockdown (your travel costs, sports subscriptions, takeaway coffee, beer money, lunch money).