Vacancy- CRM Database Team Leader
Salary: in the region of £27,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Full-time
Are you looking for a challenging role within an incredible Charity where you can really make a difference?
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance began operations in 2007 and every day the crew provide an efficient, prompt response to road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses, and many other incidents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The Charity’s offices are based in Nursling. It is a busy and friendly team and they agree that it is a fantastic place to work.
In this role, you will work in a small team to ensure the Charity’s data is stored and used within the requirements of GDPR and to act as an advisor to the Charity on all related matters.
The main responsibilities are:
• Management of the CRM database – Donor Strategy (DS)
• Carrying out relevant daily, weekly and monthly checks
• Maintaining accurate data from the Just Giving Integration
• Maintaining accurate lists for the Mailchimp integration
• Reporting from Database for staff as required
• Training of staff where required, both organised and impromptu
• Writing & Maintaining User Protocols
• Maintaining accurate Data Practices
• Communicating with Database Provider & CRM Account Manager re any issues
• Managing marketing consents achieved via various methods
• Facilitating Gift Aid claims from the CRM Database in accordance with the Finance Team
• Working with the Database Administrator to Generate Data Imports and Exports
• Generating Confirmation and Thank You Letters for the Committed Giving Campaign working with the Database Administrator
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, data bases and CRM packages
• Thorough knowledge of GDPR
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Exceptional eye for detail
• Good internal working relationships
• Ability to talk knowledgably with external contacts, protecting the reputation of the Charity
• Ability to train/coach/share knowledge with others
• Flexible, open to change
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 27th February 2018
A full job description is available on request.