Vacancy- Charity Education Programme Student Placement
Charity Education Programme Student Placement
Term: 12 months PAID Placement
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to spend time working within a Charity where you can really make a difference?
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance began operations in 2007 and every day the crew provide an efficient, prompt response to road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses, and many other incidents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The Charity’s offices are based in Nursling. It is a busy and friendly team and they agree that it is a fantastic place to work.
Main purpose of the role:
Working as part of the fundraising team, you will assist the Education Programme Manager to deliver the Charity’s education programmes aimed at 4-18 year olds across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, increasing the awareness of the charity and being the public face of Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance.
• Support the Education Programme Manager with programme presentation bookings, campaign awareness and general administration.
• Deliver Be a 999 Hero campaign presentation to young people aged 4-11 years
• Assist the Education Programme Manager with equipment preparation, presentation set ups and schools and youth volunteer communications
• Support the wider team with general administration tasks, work at events, attend presentations, initiatives and appeals.
• Manage supporter records through the HIOWAA CRM database.
• Respond appropriately to all queries, providing information and support materials quickly and efficiently; tracking all such enquiries and keeping accurate records.
• Maintain efficient and effective communications when carrying out all formal acknowledgements, telephone enquiries and other correspondence, and keeping accurate records and scanned copies.
Key Skills / Requirements:
• Strong interpersonal, networking and donor care skills.
• Desire to develop strong presentation skills with the ability to be engaging and fun
• Knowledge of social media and marketing techniques
• Numeracy and analytical skills with excellent organisational and time management skills
• An understanding of and interest in the voluntary sector.
• A willingness to take part in training as required by HIOWAA.
• A flexible approach and a willingness to travel and work unsocial hours.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 11th March 2018
Start date: Flexible (SPRING/SUMMER 2018)