Salary: in the region of £18,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Full-time
Are you looking for a challenging role within an incredible Charity where you can really make a difference?
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance began operations in 2007 and every day the crew provide an efficient, prompt response to road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses, and many other incidents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The Charity’s offices are based in Nursling. It is a busy and friendly team and they agree that it is a fantastic place to work.
The main purpose of the role is to:
• Answer the telephone and redirect calls as appropriate.
• Process incoming mail and email correspondence.
• Acknowledge immediately letters concerning donations, recording them on the database as instructed and filing them accordingly.
• Maintain and action the “Talks” schedule under guidance of the Volunteering Team Leader and Fundraisers.
• Assist with processing collection boxes as necessary and issue receipts.
• Arrange disposal of used stamps and foreign coins.
• Assist with banking, recording in-coming cheques in paying-in book and database.
• Generally assisting senior management as requested.
With strong organisational skills you will have:
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Numeracy and analytical skills.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• An understanding and interest in the voluntary sector.
• A flexible approach.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 26th March 2018