We are looking for a Fundraising Assistant
Vacancy: Fundraising Assistant
Salary: In the region of £18,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Full-time
Are you looking for a challenging role within a Charity where you can really make a difference?
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance began operations in 2007 and every day the crew provide an efficient, prompt response to road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses, and many other incidents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The Charity’s offices are based in Nursling. It is a busy and friendly team and they agree that it is a fantastic place to work.
Working as part of the fundraising team, you will assist the fundraisers to deliver activities across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. Your role will be to:
- Draft welcome, thank you and formal acknowledgement letters and ensure they are sent out on a weekly basis.
- Support the Events Fundraiser with the administration of community events.
- Liaise with the Volunteer Co-Ordinator to ensure that events are manned by appropriate volunteers.
- Assist the team with equipment preparation, merchandise stock replenishment and event/presentation set ups.
- Support the Schools and Youth Co-ordinator with bookings and general administration.
- Manage supporter records through the HIOWAA CRM database.
- Respond appropriately to all queries, providing information, advice, support and materials quickly and efficiently; tracking all such enquiries and keeping accurate records.
- Strong interpersonal, networking and donor care skills.
- A solid understanding of modern fundraising techniques and an interest in developing fundraising skills.
- Knowledge of social media and marketing techniques.
- Numeracy and analytical skills with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- An understanding of, and interest in, the voluntary sector.
- A willingness to take part in training as required by HIOWAA.
- A flexible approach and a willingness to travel and work unsocial hours.
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence would be an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 29th October 2017