We are recruiting
Are you looking for a challenging role within an incredible Charity where you can really make a difference? We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our Communications and Marketing team.
Communications and Marketing Officer
Salary: In the region of £28,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Full-time
Closing date: 23rd January 2018
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance began operations in 2007 and every day the crew provide an efficient, prompt response to road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses, and many other incidents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The Charity’s offices are based in Nursling. It is a busy and friendly team and they agree that it is a fantastic place to work.
As the Communications and Marketing Officer, you will use your excellent Communications and Marketing skills to assist with the provision of engaging and inspiring communications with the clear aim of raising the Charity’s public and media profile.
The main responsibilities are:
- Building a comprehensive digital marketing platform which incorporates social media, website, Google Ad Words and email marketing.
- Planning the social media strategy for HIOWAA.
- Undertaking thorough analytics reporting.
- Drafting press releases, pre-releases and content for newsletters.
- Assisting in planning communications for event and challenge campaigns.
- Attending photo shoots and facilitating patient and other interviews.
- Ensuring HIOWAA stays up-to-date with all local print and broadcast media.
- Undertaking in depth research, both online and in print media.
- Maintaining and developing the HIOWAA website.
- Assisting with production of Helimed56 Magazine and other promotional materials.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- A minimum of two years’ experience of working in Communications and Marketing.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- The ability to produce content that is relevant, interesting and grammatically correct.
- Wide knowledge and experience of digital marketing.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A flexible approach and a willingness to work outside normal office hours.
- Sound understanding of Third Sector would be useful.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description is available on request.